The BestEver Phonics Packet for Teaching Letter Sound
An excellent guide for teaching the correct pronunciation of letter sounds
- A wall-sized ABC Phonics Chart with engaging pictures encourages interaction with printed letters
- Reading concepts, including top-to-bottom of the page, left-to-right and return sweep become automatic with repeated use of the chart and audio CD together
- Daily practice of using a pointer to touch letters with corresponding sounds develops phonemic awareness
- Ideal for second language learners!
Listening to the audio CD with Mr. Writewell and practicing the letter sounds every day will lead to letter sound mastery that will last a lifetime.
“A well-balanced early childhood education language arts program integrates learning to write letters with phonics.”
- When reviewing the BestEver Handwriting Series it becomes apparent that it is based not only on how children develop and learn but also with an understanding of brain functioning. It is evident from the first level of teaching beginners to print letters correctly, through follow up materials designed for using handwriting in daily lessons, to the final Cursive writing workbook that author, Bonnie Emerson, understands the necessity for ample repetition and practice to train the brain to achieve handwriting mastery.
- I am a homeschooling mother of four. I love this program! I wish I had it years back when I was teaching my other three children. The instructions are very easy to follow and I love how everything you need is included in one book for each level of learning. Most of all, my daughter thoroughly enjoys doing her printing lessons with Mr. Writewell. In fact, it’s hard to tear her away to do her other subjects. I can’t recommend this program enough!