My Writing Journal
Designed for extended writing practice to accompany Levels One and Two
- Alternate blank pages provided for self-portraits and drawings
- Special lines with Mr. Writewell for learning to write on lines
- Name practice
- Letter and word practice
- Sentence writing, word spacing and punctuation practice
“A well-balanced early childhood education language arts program integrates learning to write letters with phonics.”
- When reviewing the BestEver Handwriting Series it becomes apparent that it is based not only on how children develop and learn but also with an understanding of brain functioning. It is evident from the first level of teaching beginners to print letters correctly, through follow up materials designed for using handwriting in daily lessons, to the final Cursive writing workbook that author, Bonnie Emerson, understands the necessity for ample repetition and practice to train the brain to achieve handwriting mastery.
- I am a homeschooling mother of four. I love this program! I wish I had it years back when I was teaching my other three children. The instructions are very easy to follow and I love how everything you need is included in one book for each level of learning. Most of all, my daughter thoroughly enjoys doing her printing lessons with Mr. Writewell. In fact, it’s hard to tear her away to do her other subjects. I can’t recommend this program enough!