Experienced teacher and speaker, Bonnie Emerson, motivates audiences in understanding handwriting as a foundational skill that promotes student success in all areas of the curriculum—as well as strategies and procedures to integrate it into content areas.
Handwriting Workshops are designed specifically for:
- Teachers of all grade levels who teach the skill of handwriting
- Integration of Handwriting into the Early Childhood Curriculum
- Parents Teaching Their Children to Write
- Teachers of Second Language Learners
- Adult Second Language Learners
- Occupational Therapists
Interested in having a handwriting workshop in your area?
Use Contact Us to reach us online, or call (209) 996-8291 to arrange a workshop that meets the needs of your audience.
MEETING COMMON CORE STANDARDS THROUGH
THE TEACHING OF HANDWRITING
Bonnie Emerson, Presenter, Southern California Kindergarten Conference, Pasadena, March 1, 2014
- Great ideas! Many of my strategies were validated.
- I’m glad we’re getting back to the importance of proper handwriting.
- I learned a lot of GREAT foundational skills about writing/handwriting.
- Made me rethink how I approach writing–handwriting. Everything needs to be purposeful.
- I guess after many years of teaching, I still think that handwriting is a priority!