A Valuable Resource for Parents and Professionals Who Teach Children or Others to Write
- A workbook for home schoolers
- Pre-school through Upper-grade instruction
- Resource Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- Adult Second Language Learners
- All education professionals who teach children to write
Everything needed for teaching upper and lower case manuscript print letters is contained in this workbook.
Daily practice with audio CD develops beginning sounds mastery.
Everything needed for learning to print letters, words and sentences on lines is contained in this workbook.
Daily writing reinforces foundational writing skills taught in Levels 1 & 2.
Everything needed for learning to write and read Cursive is contained in this workbook.
The Importance of Handwriting
My belief in the importance of handwriting as a foundational skill became a driving force in my creation of a writing curriculum that would guarantee student success in mastering this personal skill that will last a lifetime.
- Bonnie Emerson, Author
- When reviewing the BestEver Handwriting Series it becomes apparent that it is based not only on how children develop and learn but also with an understanding of brain functioning. It is evident from the first level of teaching beginners to print letters correctly, through follow up materials designed for using handwriting in daily lessons, to the final Cursive writing workbook that author, Bonnie Emerson, understands the necessity for ample repetition and practice to train the brain to achieve handwriting mastery.
- I am a homeschooling mother of four. I love this program! I wish I had it years back when I was teaching my other three children. The instructions are very easy to follow and I love how everything you need is included in one book for each level of learning. Most of all, my daughter thoroughly enjoys doing her printing lessons with Mr. Writewell. In fact, it’s hard to tear her away to do her other subjects. I can’t recommend this program enough!